Students will learn:
Read Easy Beginners: Phonemic Awareness.
- All the beginning sounds of words using stories, games, pictures, rhyme, songs, drama and oral presentation and listening.
Read Easy Pre-Reading: Phonics
- To match the sounds with the corresponding letters of the alphabet.
- To Blend and Segment words.
- Handwriting; letter formation. (NSW FOUNDATION).
- Oral comprehension
- To listen to instructions.
- To build and extend their vocabulary.
Read Easy Reading: Books 1-20
- To read using sequenced, decodable readers ensuring success.
- To write answers to comprehension questions.
- To spell using all the different sound/letter combinations including diphthongs
- To write sentences using correct punctuation.
Read Easy Writing: All the components of Literacy (Reading, Writing, Listening and Talking).
- To use all the Text Types to write effectively.
- To use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- To consolidate their reading and comprehension skills.
- To make oral presentations and fine tune their listening skills.
* Fees are inclusive of all materials.